Cloud Collaboration Services
Built for business, designed for teams.
online storage | real-time editing | version control | backup & sync
for Documents, Spreadsheets & Presentations
5,000,000 businesses and counting
- Professional email and more
- Get custom email (@yourcompany.com), 24/7 support, 30GB of storage, and more.
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Create, edit and share files on the go from your phone, laptop or tablet.
- Business-grade security and controls
- Manage your company’s devices and data with tools that provide the control you need.
GSuite for Business tops our cloud communication systems list. This is due to a number of factors which we appreciate:
- breadth of integrated services
- up-time guarantee of 99.9%
- focus on accessibility, availability & security
- its built-in ability to integrate with other service offerings (GSuite Marketplace)
GSuite Collaboration Components
- GSuite consists of the following services:
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides [Collaboration]
- Google Drive [File Storage]
- Google Sites [intranet & basic webpage]
- Vault [document security, -discovery & -encryption]
- App Maker [doc
Additionally there are also Communication services included in GSuite namely:
- Gmail [email]
- Google Calendar [Calendar]
- Hangouts & Meet [Chat (text, voice & video)]
- Vault [message security, -discovery & -encryption]
All your stuff, in one safe place.
Upload the photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you to Google Drive. Access everything you need wherever you are with the mobile app, and create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
Google Drive is Google’s implementation for synchronising files from your computer with the cloud. It stores them together with your Google Docs and is able to convert them into Google’s formats should you want to work on them with your colleagues. Google Drive integrates with a number of web-based services of other companies to allow cloud-editing and/or viewing of these locally created files.
Collaborating on Google Docs / -Sheets / Slides (read: documents, spreadsheets and presentations) has never been easier. Powerful features such as real-time editing, integrated commenting & chat functionality allows for fast and effective collaboration. You will wonder why you ever went through the hassle of drafting a document, emailing it back and forth just to find the final result resemble the intial version pretty closely. Integrated version controleven allows for easy and fast roll-backs.
Google Sites is a great tool for intranet sites and websites (hence the name ;-) ) if you can work with the structures and layouts Google provides.
Sites is easy and intuitive to use, integrates with G Suite apps and features attractive designs that look great on any device.
That’s why we consider it a great tool for your internal network, facilitating a one stop shop where all the different services you use are linked, easy to find and allow you to communicate with your employees and empower them to access the correct documentation etc on their own. Google’s underlying power of search, makes this even easier.
More on Google Sites.
Google Vault adds advanced data management & information governance capabilities to your cloud communications systems.
Google Vault can lower the risk from litigation, investigation, and compliance through
- retention-, and
- discovery solutions .
With Google Vault you get domain-wide search of Gmail and on-the-record Hangouts/chats and documents in Drive. Vault also makes it easy to set data management policies, and even has a legal hold functionality to preserve relevant information (overwriting any retention expiration rule etc).
More about Google Vault here
App Maker is a new low-code application development tool for G Suite that lets organizations quickly build and deploy custom apps tailored to their needs.